Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Why I did it

When I started this blog, I expected to writing about important things (...issues...subjects...), but I'll I do is write short posts in juice bright hues that are filled to the inch with self-absorbed babble about made-up words, combat boots, and why I don't blog too often. None of my friends really know me as as a truly thoughtful person who really cares about major things...the type of person who ponders the mysteries of the world, instead of living trapped in them. It's a side myself of I seldom show and I don't know why. I just don't get the chance, too. I'm very radical thinker ( at least according to myself) and I created this blog to get those thoughts out there. Yet, they are still writhing within me. I can't think of much else needed to be said in this post. Look out for new posts ( perhaps more socially conscious ones)

No comments:

Post a Comment